guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Robert Dinse <nan...@eskimo.com>
Subject Re: More Fun
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 20:50:01 GMT

      If there were an NIS / Unix / Pam authentication module then I'd use
that but I am unwilling to have to have users register yet another password
and I can't get their existing passwords since they are encrypted.  And
since all the servers they are going to are already accessible via ssh and
x2go an additional layer of authentication does nothing but inconvenience
the customer.  Since it does pass through the real IP in the header, I should
be able to write fail2ban rules to cover brute force password guessing.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.