guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Robert Dinse <nan...@eskimo.com>
Subject More Fun
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 09:15:05 GMT

      I tried to use Zer0CoolX's branding.jar extension but it did not work as
intended.  It did not change the text at all and the logo was very low contrast
and smaller than the actual image he used.  When I tried to substitute my own
logo it did not display at all.

      So far sound is not working either with vnc / pulseaudio (and I did make
the recommended changes to pulse audio conf and the catalina.out log is
showing it connecting to the pulseaudio server, but still no sound, and
also tried with rdp using Xrdp as the server, no sound there either.

      It would be nice if there were a way to disable the teardown session
function in the home page as I'm using a common login for multiple users
because authentication is either done by ssh or xdmcp on the server.  I'd
really like to disable the login as well and just have it login as said
user.

      I'm reasonably fluent in C but not at all in Java so I guess I have some
learning to do.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.