guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Lev Dubinets <levdubin...@live.com>
Subject Re: Max Resolution
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 17:34:01 GMT
Thanks. But I don't want to set width and height, I want to set a max-width and max-height,
and for guac to use the browser window width/height for any browsers smaller than that (and
scale/center if the browser is larger). Is that possible?

________________________________
From: Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:49 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Max Resolution

There are parameters of height and width which you can set according to your conditions.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 12:09 PM Lev Dubinets <levdubinets@live.com<mailto:levdubinets@live.com>>
wrote:
Is it possible to set a max resolution somewhere so that a user cannot make a connection larger
than 1080p for example? If the browser size is bigger than 1080p then it would stretch or
center the result.

Lev

p.s. my apologies if you don't like many threads created, let me know and I can batch my questions
in the future.