guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Antony Awaida <ant...@apporto.com>
Subject Re: Video Performance Tuning
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2019 16:27:27 GMT
Hi Mike:

At our company we have done a bit of testing of video playback over RDP,
XFreeRDP and Guac.

RDP with H.264 support works very well.
XFreeRDP with H.264 works well.
We tested Guac .9x and video was choppy (Do not misunderstand we and our
end users Love Guac)

I read somewhere that there is work being done to move Guac to the latest
XFreeRDP releases - with his fix the above issue?

Thanks,
Antony

ᐧ

--