guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HIDE LOGIN PROCEDURE IN RDP
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 07:48:31 GMT
To the best of my knowledge, there is no such "ready event" for Windows
RDP. There is no way for an RDP client to know that the desktop has loaded.
Assuming that device redirection will only become ready when the login
screen has disappeared and the desktop is ready for use is not a safe
assumption: the components of a Windows session load asynchronously and the
specific components you would be relying on are not documented as providing
any such guarantees.

- Mike