guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copie Paste Not Working
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2019 00:00:23 GMT
Another thing to check would be the guacd logs. If the protocol in use is
RDP, it's possible the cliprdr plugin for FreeRDP isn't installed. If
that's the case, it will be logged.

If the protocol in use is VNC, make sure vncconfig is running, if needed.
Many VNC servers require a helper program running within the desktop
environment to gain access to the clipboard.

- Mike