guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: server info on desktop
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 05:20:23 GMT
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019, 21:54 rolando58 <r.lockhart@aamgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> We've been going along with Guac for a while now.
>
> One of our users has asked if the Windows server information (like that
> available for BGINFO) could be incuded in the Guac RDP session desktop
> image
> to enable easy recognition of the server that they are logged into.
>
> I attempted to use Bginfo, but it doesnt take.

I hadn't heard of "Bginfo" before, but it seems to be a tool for adding
server information to the desktop wallpaper. Have you tried setting the
connection parameter for enabling wallpaper?

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-perf-flags

There are also GPO settings on the RDP server side which may take
precedence.

- Mike