guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no audio with rdp
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:42:00 GMT
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:43 AM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com> wrote:

> for the life of me, I can't get audio. reading through the mailing list
> and manual, it looks like it should just work with RDP.  I'm running guacd
> and guac client on the same server (centos 7).  fyi.. I'm a Linux
> newbie..so its possible I made a mistake in configuration or building
> somewhere.   Any thoughts?

What O/S are you connecting to?  Have you verified that audio works
correctly to a desktop RDP client?  No policies that would be preventing it?

There are some things you have to verify to make sure audio redirection is
properly configured for Guacamole - you need to make sure the plugin
libraries (/path/to/guac/lib/freerdp/guac*.so) are linked into the FreeRDP
directory (/usr/lib64/freerdp on CentOS 7).

-Nick