guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: download no longer works
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 00:40:29 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 4:24 PM Tom Soraoka <tom.soraoka@polarisalpha.com>
wrote:

> Thanks again, but I did a find / -name "*nginx*" and didn't find
> anything.  I think it uses tomcat instead.  There is a /usr/local/tomcat in
> the container, and I did find a guacamole.war file, but couldn't find
> anything in the war file that resembles a max body property constraint.

If you're running in Docker then there's no Nginx in the Docker image, so
that's not the issue.  You'd have to set up your own Nginx instance to
front the guacamole-client container.

Your subject says "No longer works" - was this something that was working
before - either in another version, or prior to some event?

It's possible the issue you're seeing could be related to this one:

It deals with using HTTP vs. WebSockets - there seems to be an issue
downloading the PDF file generated via "Printing" in Guacamole when using
HTTP-only, but works fine with WebSockets enabled and functional.  I think
the Docker image should use WebSockets, so this shouldn't be an issue, but
might be worth investigating.

Any messages in the container logs (both guacamole-server and
guacamole-client) around this time that might indicate the nature of the
problem?

-Nick