guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: radius plugin with linotp/privacyidea
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 01:36:33 GMT
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:54 PM Not Speedy <notspeedy01@gmail.com> wrote:

> no problem. I'm grateful for all the help!  On more issue, is there a way
> to change or remove whats populated in the input field?  I'd like to change
> the "reply-message = please enter otp:" to be blank or something simple
> like "Token"
> Thanks again

I'm not sure that it could be changed as implemented - basically it just
copies the text provided by the RADIUS server in the Challenge part of the
Challenge/Response as a way to be flexible about what the RADIUS server may
be asking for.  While it may be a OTP in this case, there are other
scenarios where you might ask for a PIN, or the answer to a security
question, etc., so when I wrote it I was trying not to limit it to OTP
scenarios, only.

-Nick