guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: extend guacamole mysql connection table?
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2019 21:47:17 GMT
On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 4:01 PM jacksonp <jacksonp2008@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Nick, I want to store the vmware machine name and/or UUID we are
> connecting to with guac VNC.  I can then pull this field value and pass it
> to an ansible tower API to do automation tasks on the backend.
>
> Can you point me to some code where you did this?

Ah, yeah, very doable.  My WOL code is here:

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-client/tree/jira/513/extensions/guacamole-auth-wol

It's a little rough right now - has not been reviewed, yet, but it works
and I've been over it a few times trying to clean things up.  Let me know
if you have specific questions about the code - I've tried to make it as
simple as possible, but no doubt there's something in there that will cause
everyone to scratch their heads and go, "What was he thinking?!"

-Nick