guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copie Paste Not Working
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:26:29 GMT
On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 3:22 PM ivanmarcus <ivanmarcus@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hopefully Firefox will implement this soon (there appears to be a working
> draft: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Clipboard_API)
> but in the meantime I assume the only way to guarantee operation in any
> browser is the key combination [not wanting to start a flamewar but we
> simply don't use Chrome, nor IE, here]?

It would be nice if all of them implemented it, yes, as that's pretty much
the way to guarantee a uniform experience across multiple browsers.

But, yes, in the meantime, the key combo would be required for Firefox.  I
use Chrome pretty exclusively and both the extension and the Async API work
well.

-Nick