guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Audio
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:31:56 GMT
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 2:01 AM Robert Dinse <nanook@eskimo.com> wrote:

>        Ok, making progress.  It was not connecting to pulseaudio because I
> had
> forgotten to open a hole in the firewall for it, now that that is done it
> indicated it connects but still I get no sound:

What have/are you trying on both the remote side and the browser side to
get this to work?  It sounds to me like you've got everything set up, and
the log files seem to indicate that things are working as expected.  I'm
wondering if the remote side (VNC server) has the output going to a
different location than the remote TCP sink?

-Nick