guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: radius plugin with linotp/privacyidea
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 19:01:44 GMT
since you are opening a jira on the parsing, please consider making this
field editable via en.json.
I understand your reason for making this display  the response, but there
are some cases in which that it would be nice to simply or remove the txt
(some people are easily confused by input boxes with text in them).
thanks for your consideration