guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: radius plugin with linotp/privacyidea
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 21:29:44 GMT
Yes, I pretty much agree with everything you said, and your
screenshot/mock-up definitely would be my my preference. :)  You'd be
surprised how many professional, college educated people I deal with that
are confused by input boxes with placeholder text. If it doesn't have
something simple like username/password in them, they freak out!  Which
prompted the request..