guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Copie Paste Not Working
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:33:46 GMT
Do you know if the extension and API work with Chromium? It wasn't
entirely clear from the brief search I just did.

As I recall in past tests Chromium doesn't do some of the evil stuff
that Chrome does (we Wireshark these things before determining whether
to use them or not...) and if it worked it may be a useful alternative.