guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 18:12:35 GMT
OK, so the files I modified are in my setup folder, but when I create the zip file, they don’t
get included.  I’ve created it 2 ways:

1)      zip tsose.jar *

2)      zip tsose.jar css resources translations guac-manifest.json warningBanner.html

The only files that get into the jar file is the JSON and the HTML file.  Obviously I’m
creating the jar file incorrectly, so what do I need to do to include all of those files in
the subfolders?

Thanks,
Harry

From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:58 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 10:47 AM <harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>>
wrote:
Here’s what I see from when I restarted Tomcat earlier (the “Overlay language resource
‘en’ does not exist” seems suspicious):
Mar 28 13:09:16 armt server: 13:09:16.402 [localhost-startStop-1] WARN  o.a.g.e.LanguageResourceService
- Overlay language resource "en" does not exist.
Mar 28 13:09:16 armt server: 13:09:16.411 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
- Extension "TSOSE/ARMT Application Portal" loaded.

Yes, this is a warning that the "en.json" referenced in the guac-manifest.json of your extension
does not actually exist in the extension .jar.

- Mike