guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:12:50 GMT
I fixed that error in the manifest and restarted everything.  The apache error log shows this
when I load the page:

[Thu Mar 28 13:10:38.853330 2019] [proxy_http:error] [pid 12362] (70008)Partial results are
valid but processing is incomplete: [client 172.31.26.83:55068] AH01110: error reading response,
referer: http://armt.ts.faa.gov/

0.9.13 is running on 2 separate servers/installations.  This new server is the only one that
we have 1.0.0 on at the moment, so there’s no chance of anything being crossed (0.9.13 affecting
1.0.0 or vice versa).

Thanks,
Harry
From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:23 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 7:29 AM <harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>>
wrote:
  "resources" : {
    "resources/ARMTLogo.png" : "ARMTLogo.png"
  },

By the way, I'm not sure if this is related to the problem at hand, but this is incorrect.
The value of each property within "resources" should be the mimetype of that resource. This
should instead be:

  "resources" : {
    "resources/ARMTLogo.png" : "image/png"
  },