guacamole-user mailing list archives

From sciUser <shulb...@securitycentric.net>
Subject Re: Video Performance Tuning
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2019 18:25:54 GMT
We have a specialized deployment of Guacamole:

Because we load balance the Guac systems we deploy 2 CPU 4G ram across 5 VDI
drives on a R740xd2 (512Ram , dual Xeon CPUs 14C 28T (28C 56T), 24 SSD (1TB)
raid 5 w/HS, on quad Nic 1000Mbps w/SPF 10G fiber channel to SANS) This is
one of our hosting servers.

Our Unity graphic rendering servers are same footprint but running dual
Nvidia Quadro 32G

The Guac server do not use independent databases, but look to a master
database, this allows us to perform true load balancing with out any
connection duplication and allows our Provisioning system to manage all
connections.

Hope this helps.

Just noticed you work with SNHU, we are the master designers/co-author in
ISSA security labs for JBL.  www.securitycentric.net

Thank you