guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Lee <ldoug...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Authentication Changes in 1.0.0
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 00:16:25 GMT
Mike, thank you for your feedback. I've forwarded that onto my teammates to
look into. I agree, I'd prefer to not go in a route that is going to be
constantly against the design of Guacamole, and the links you provide might
be a great alternative I did not see while looking at the
SimpleAuthenticationProvider code. If that ANONYMOUS_IDENTIFIER pathway
allows a second session without re-using the existing one, that would
probably be a perfect work-around to the problem. If that isn't quite right,
I'll explore the extension API options.

Thanks
-Lee