guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Lee <ldoug...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Authentication Changes in 1.0.0
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:32:39 GMT
Thanks Nick and Mike.

The change ended up being on the front end & connection to the
authentication module. We were destroying the users cookie if they tried to
re-connect. With the changes to have that information in local storage, that
broke our authentication process before it started. I suppose we'll have to
see if deleting the local storage objects as well now will work.

I just wanted to follow up in case someone found this thread and had a
similar issue with an update from an older version to the new version that
doesn't rely on cookies existence.