guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Martin Herold <martin.her...@procal.de>
Subject Guacamole and Terminalserver Printing
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 07:29:15 GMT
It is not really an issue with guacamole, but I need help to configure
printing on a windows 2008 terminalserver.

In the Terminalserver environment before using guacamole to connect to,
all printing to client printers was done properly.

After using Guacamole to connect to the Terminalserver, I get
warnings/errors in the eventlog with ID 1530

It seems to be a printing issue. Do I have to change configuration on
the terminalserver GPOs about printer handling?
The terminalserver should create a guacamole-printer each time somebody
logged in and it should delete that printer the user logged out. Right?

Thanks for tips/help.

Regards
Martin

--