On February 10, 2019 3:38:03 AM EST, Mr X0rcist <mr.x0rcist@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. Is there any step by step process, for non-programmers to do the branding ?

Appreciate your help.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:46 PM Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 23:02 Mr X0rcist <mr.x0rcist@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I would like to understand rather than creating new extension, for test environment, won't it work if I directly update the

en.json for the text which I want to be changed/updaed

And also replace the logo file in images folder i.e.

logo-144.png  logo-64.png  noguacamole-logo-24.png

and restart the server?

Will it cause any issue or will it work in the test environment or do I also need to change something else as well

If you wish to apply branding, you should really use the mechanism provided for doing so: extensions. You will not be doing yourself any favors by avoiding this.

Things are not designed to be modified in the way you describe. Even if it seems to work, any such behavior is undefined and should not be relied upon. It is bad practice.

- Mike

See:
https://github.com/Zer0CoolX/guacamole-customize-loginscreen-extension

Fabián Rodríguez