guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to establish SHH connection with Key authentication = You have been disconnected
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 03:32:30 GMT
On Sun, Feb 3, 2019, 19:20 wooza <daniel.hobi@live.de wrote:

> Ok really disappointed as the issue is continue happen even though I am now
> running the latest version.

With a different error message and different logs, you are encountering a
different issue.

I have used docker and this image:
> https://github.com/oznu/docker-guacamole ( I am running on armv7)

Have you tried using the images produced by the project itself?

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html

I don't know that this has any bearing on your issue, but beware that we
don't maintain the image you are currently using; it's maintained by a
member of the community.

> Now when trying to establish an SSH connection with PKA, I cannot get
> access
> the terminal even though everything succeeds. A screenshot is provided
> showing the established connection
> <
> http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/t816/connection-error.png

What do you see in the Tomcat logs?