guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mr X0rcist <mr.x0rc...@gmail.com>
Subject Connect user to runtime created instances.
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2019 11:47:11 GMT
Hi ,

I am trying to achieve the following:

When a user authenticates to the Guacamole I need to spin up new docker
image running VNC and connect user to it.

Note, all users are accessing same application hence one docker image .
However, no image is running before user logs on.

1)What I am trying to figure it out is how to run trigger starting new
docker image as soon as user successfully authenticated by Guacamole's
local database.
2)and connect authenticated user to that newly created instance (don't want
it to connect it to other users's instance)

Last, docker instance will be killed/removed once user logs off

Would appreciate if one can give me some hints being n00b to it.

Thanks