guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Griese <be...@geniorxt.de>
Subject Users get by TOTP authentication
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:47:29 GMT
Hello everybody,

this is kind of a uplicate of a post made by someone on guacamole-issues ML[1].

I've setup a Guacamole system in my home environment for remote access.
In order to make things secure, I thought I setup TOTP 2 factor authentication in conjunction
with LDAP.

I've found out the local guacadmin is successfully being asked for TOTP init.
Even though LDAP users and even additional local users are not getting asked for TOTP init.

I am using this docker-image in a kubernetes setup, if it does matter.
https://github.com/oznu/docker-guacamole

Is this a bug or a misconfigured setup?

Thank you very much help!

Best regards