guacamole-user mailing list archives

From drhy <dyo...@huntergroup.co.nz>
Subject Re: RDP Settings/Requirements for Windows Server 2016 and above
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:44:04 GMT
Hi PlayerOne,

same for me - TLS and ignore server cert works - on both Server 2016 and
Server 2019.

Excuse the probably obvious questions - can you RDP connect directly to the
server from a Windows PC ? Save the working RDP setting in a .RDP file then
open the file in Notepad to check your settings in detail. Check the
server's settings: Control Panel, System, Remote Settings.
Make sure "Allow Remote connections.." is selected and "...Network Level
Authentication..." is *not* checked/ticked. (Its just that I haven't tested
NLA connections from Guacamole.)

-David