guacamole-user mailing list archives

From PlayerOne <lbenn...@akdmc.com>
Subject Request - Please wait message after entering credentials (Radius Auth Azure MFA)
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 01:37:09 GMT
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but please do let me
know if not. This request is more of a 'nice to have' than anything else.
Just something I noticed myself and a couple of users have mentioned but
after we enter our login credentials and hit enter the screen just sits and
waits. For users that have opted for a code via text its not a problem as we
are shown a nice little box to enter the code whilst we wait for the text
message. This of course indicates to the user to that their credentials have
been accepted so they wait. But for those users that have the push
notification app they're not actually told anything is happening, so they
end up retrying their credentials or refreshing the page until they
eventually realise their phone is going nuts with auth pushes. Eventually
they get in of course.

It would be really nice to have a message that simply displays 'please wait'
or 'please wait for secondary authentication'. Something along those lines,
or if its not too much trouble to detect the type of auth then something
that says 'please check your phone/device' to make it a bit more obvious for
these poor users using MFA.

Thank you!