guacamole-user mailing list archives

From PlayerOne <lbenn...@akdmc.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole 1.0.0 with Radius and MySQL: Step-by-step for Linux newbies
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:50:31 GMT
That almost defeats the object of group permissions, if they have to be an
admin to view the connections assigned to them via groups, well they can
access everything being an admin anyway.

I'm going to try setting up all connections and groups as a normal user.
Then login as an admin and assign those connections to those groups and then
to users. Hopefully that way it allows an admin to administer them properly.

There must be something we can do at MySQL level?