guacamole-user mailing list archives

From PlayerOne <lbenn...@akdmc.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole 1.0.0 with Radius and MySQL: Step-by-step for Linux newbies
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 03:37:31 GMT
Thanks David I'm working through those. I've just realised this may possibly
be down to MS licensing. We're using the per-auth MFA licensing and
apparently the Azure MFA NPS Extension isn't supported in that licensing
model. After double checking everything you suggested I think I may have to
look at reverting the radius config to somehow working with our Azure MFA
Server and NPS policies running on our RDP Gateway. I may just remove the
Azure extension from the new NPS server I just built and point the Radius
requests to our Azure MFA server. Do you think that may work?