guacamole-user mailing list archives

From PlayerOne <lbenn...@akdmc.com>
Subject Please confirm my AD LDAP settings?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:00:04 GMT
Hi All, Thank you for all the hard work this really is a great project. I
have an issue with my AD LDAP auth, I have followed the v1.0.0 instructions
but I still seem to be getting LDAP Invalid Credentials in my tomcat
catalina logs. I have also tried the ldap account being used with Softerra
LDAP browser and it works ok. We do use complex passwords which are
enforced, could special characters like $ or /  in the password be causing
this?

# LDAP properties
ldap-hostname: dcname.subdomain.domain.local
ldap-port: 389
ldap-user-base-dn: OU=Users,DC=subdomain,DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName
ldap-config-base-dn: DC=subdomain,DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=LDAP\,
Guacamole,CN=Users,DC=subdomain,DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-search-bind-password: **********
ldap-group-base-dn: OU=Users,DC=subdomain,DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-encryption-method: none
ldap-follow-referrals: true