guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ek1m92 <ek1...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: LDAP and associate Connections with Groups
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:42:08 GMT
FM wrote
> What I would like to achieve is to give access to LDAP groups to certain
> "connections".
>
> Even though I can see the groups, there are no members inside it.
> I have arround 400 users. It's painfull to re-do something that is already
> done on the LDAP.
>
> I wouldn't like to change my LDAP schema.

Oh, you mean you are expecting to see the group members when viewing an LDAP
group in the web interface? I'm not sure that's supported yet. But what is
supposed to be possible is the actual permission management itself,
regardless of whether you can see the members or not. If you can't get
permissions to work based on LDAP group membership, you probably are running
into the issue above.