guacamole-user mailing list archives

From jvwickeren <jul...@wickeren.nl>
Subject TOTP Invalid Barcode
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:06:45 GMT
I've followed directions to enable TOTP in Guacamole 1.0.0. Enrolment looks
OK, a barcode is generated but not accepted in the Google Authenticator,
"Invalid barcode" The barcode from the documentation page is however
accepted.
Looking at difference between them I can see the secret key in the invalid
barcode is much longer. All parameters are left on the default value.
Only thing I could think of was time differences, but I have double check
the time zone and sync settings and server and authentication device are in
sync within 1sec.
Google authenticator is working fine for other services. Any ideas?