guacamole-user mailing list archives

From sciUser <shulb...@securitycentric.net>
Subject Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 17:42:56 GMT
Hello Mike,

in the iframe / canvas setup I have 4 major windows,  on the left hand side
is an instruction set and code that will tracking students movements through
the lab steps, the main window is the guacamole RDP session (Mouse keyboard
lose focus). We also use canvas windows for videos when a trigger is met and
the top window is used for features such as chat, support, external
documents and lab information.

I haven't been able to make the APIs work the way i needed them to, partly
the examples are generalized or it could be my limited understanding . What
would help is a template to build upon.  I have found several examples but
non really worked for our application for an On-demand environment.

If you know of a github or have an example I would very much like to review
it.

Thank You.