guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Brienza <daniel.brie...@protonmail.com>
Subject Unable to query list of objects from LDAP directory.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:37:47 GMT
I'm trying to configure a container with LDAP authentication from my active directory domain
but I'm receiving the error message below on web interface after login:
Unable to query list of objects from LDAP directory.

I don't see any error message on logs, it shows as it successfully authenticated:
1:13:28.610 [http-nio-8080-exec-7] INFO  o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "my.user"
successfully authenticated from 10.0.0.0.

Container configuration:

docker run --name my-guacamole --link my-guacd:guacd \
    --link my-guaca-postgres:postgres \
    -e POSTGRES_DATABASE=guacamole_db \
    -e POSTGRES_USER=guacamole_user \
    -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=password \
    -e LDAP_HOSTNAME=mydomain.aaa.com \
    -e LDAP_PORT=389 \
    -e LDAP_USER_BASE_DN=OU=BU,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=aaa,DC=com \
-e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_DN=CN=BindUsers,OU=Infra,OU=IT,OU=Users,OU=BU,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=aaa,DC=com
\
    -e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_PASSWORD=password \
    -e LDAP_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTE=sAMAccountName \
    -d -p 8080:8080 guacamole/guacamole