guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chee-Yang Chau <cyc...@gmail.com>
Subject Slow and randomly disconnected session when transfer large file to RDP session
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:54:55 GMT
Hi,

I enable shared drive for a rdp connection.  I can drag and drop a file
from my desktop to the guacamole session and it works very well.

Next, I try to transfer a larger file: about 500MB. I notice the transfer
speed is very slow.  The speed is about 10MB / second.  The testing is in a
a gigabit LAN network.

Next issue is I can barely success transferring the file of size 500MB.
The transfer will fail randomly and RDP session will be disconnected
without any reason.

Is there any setting I miss?

--
Best regards,