guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blank screen after upgrade to 1.0.0.
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 23:19:23 GMT
On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:22 PM David Rodriguez <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I have removed the guacamole folder from the tomcat8 webapps folder,
> downloaded again the .war file and place it in /etc/guacamole (tomcat has a
> sym link to this) and restarted tomcat again. Now the blank screen back
> again  :(
>
> Catalina log show lot of these errors:
>
> 21:15:59.174 [http-nio-8080-exec-7] ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionMapper -
> Unexpected internal error:
> ### Error querying database.  Cause:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
> 'guacamole_db.guacamole_user_history' d$
> ### The error may exist in
> org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/user/UserMapper.xml
> ### The error may involve defaultParameterMap
> ### The error occurred while setting parameters
> ### SQL: SELECT             guacamole_user.user_id,
> guacamole_entity.entity_id,             guacamole_entity.name,
> pa$
> ### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
> Table 'guacamole_db.guacamole_user_history' doesn't exist

Either your database is still from an older version or it was not properly
updated. The guacamole_user_history table was added in 0.9.14. Did you run
each of the relevant upgrade scripts against your database?

>From "Upgrading an existing database" in the database auth documentation
[1]:

"... These scripts are incremental and, when relevant, must be run in
order. For example, if you are upgrading an existing database from version
0.9.13-incubating to version 1.0.0, you would need to run the
upgrade-pre-0.9.14.sql script (because 0.9.13-incubating is older than
0.9.14), followed by the upgrade-pre-1.0.0.sql script (because
0.9.13-incubating is also older than 1.0.0)."

- Mike

[1] http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html