guacamole-user mailing list archives

From tucky kong <tucky.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Show custom message on Guacamole application
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:44:06 GMT
In order to override a file in a docker container, you have to bind mount
<https://docs.docker.com/storage/bind-mounts/> this file when you run the
container:

*docker* run --name *some-guacamole*    \
    *-v /local/path/en.js:/path/in/container/to/en.js   \
    -e GUACAMOLE_HOME=/some-directory \*
    -d -p 8080:8080 guacamole/guacamole

--
Philippe