guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Rodriguez <djr...@gmail.com>
Subject Blank screen after upgrade to 1.0.0.
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 19:05:47 GMT
Hi,

I have tried to upgrade from 0.9.14 to 1.0.0 and something didn't work as
Im getting a blank screen accesing the login screen.

In the catalina log file I have seen the below errors, so I assumed this
was something related to the mysql schema.

### Error querying database.  Cause:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
'username' in 'field list'
### The error may exist in
org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/user/UserMapper.xml
### The error may involve defaultParameterMap
### The error occurred while setting parameters
### SQL: SELECT             user_id,             username,
password_hash,             password_salt,             password_date,  $
### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Unknown column 'username' in 'field list'

I have tried again to process all schema upgrade .sql files and all
returned duplicated column (what is expected) except upgrade-pre-0.9.6.sql
which show the below:

root@tvh-server:/home/djrm/Descargas/guacamole1.0/guacamole-auth-jdbc-1.0.0/mysql/schema/upgrade#
mysql -u root -p guacamole_db < upgrade-pre-0.9.6.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 24: Unknown column 'user_id' in 'field list'

Can it be this blank screen due to any error on this sql file? The content
of the file is:

INSERT INTO guacamole_user_permission
      (user_id, affected_user_id, permission)
SELECT user_id, user_id,          'READ'
FROM guacamole_user
WHERE
    user_id NOT IN (
        SELECT user_id