guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Concurrency limit for LDAP auth?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 20:59:28 GMT
On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 10:34 AM JoelB <nabble@joelbest.ca> wrote:

> Is there any way to implement concurrency limits for connections/users
> defined in LDAP? I've been unable to get LDAP and MySQL to co-operate so
> I've switched to an LDAP-only configuration. However, I need to be able to
> restrict users to logging in to only one machine at a time and clients to
> only allow one connection at a time.

I do not believe the connection attributes (which includes concurrency)
work from connections defined within the LDAP authentication module.

If you really need those controls it would probably be best to figure out
the solution to whatever issue you're running into stacking LDAP with MySQL
and resolve that.

-Nick