guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blank screen after upgrade to 1.0.0.
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 19:21:31 GMT
On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 14:06 David Rodriguez <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to upgrade from 0.9.14 to 1.0.0 and something didn't work as
> Im getting a blank screen accesing the login screen.
>
> In the catalina log file I have seen the below errors, so I assumed this
> was something related to the mysql schema.
>
> ### Error querying database.  Cause:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
> 'username' in 'field list'
> ### The error may exist in
> org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/user/UserMapper.xml
> ### The error may involve defaultParameterMap
> ### The error occurred while setting parameters
> ### SQL: SELECT             user_id,             username,
> password_hash,             password_salt,             password_date,  $
> ### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
> Unknown column 'username' in 'field list'

This is the result of a mismatch between the database schema and the JDBC
extension.  Most likely you upgraded the DB to the 1.0.0 schema but it
looks like the old extension is still loaded.  Make sure that you upgrade
the JDBC extension file (remove 0.9.14 jar, make sure 1.0.0 jar is on
place) and restart Tomcat (or whatever container you're using).

-Nick