guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get the list of guacamole users thru API?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:13:06 GMT
On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:01 AM Olivier Chamberaud <
olivier.chamberaud@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was able to get information thru curl & php but the token has a time to
> live of 60 minutes.
>
> Is there a way to login to Guacamole with username/password and get a
> valid token?
>   if yes, can you please provide a sample URL on the way to do it (I've
> tried
> https://baseURL/guacamole/api/tokens/get?username=username&password=password
> without succes)
> or better a way to set a token that never expires (until revocation)?

Please see:

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-python/blob/9ac3f9ff7728d976d6107809700cbdd6f0c97fdd/guacamole-cli.py#L21-L32

I do not believe you can do it with an HTTP GET request, but you can do it
with the HTTP POST request as used in the above code.

-Nick