guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:03:26 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 4:19 AM sciUser <shulbert@securitycentric.net>
wrote:

> I am going to give a complete step-by-step instruction on how to get SSL on
> guacamole running on CentOS7 build.  I really wish the Guacamole project
> would have more instructions like this, it would help so many.

Thank you for the detailed instructions.  We do have instructions for
configuring Guacamole behind a proxy, in the Guacamole Manual:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html

Since configuring SSL in either httpd or Nginx is more of an issue for
httpd or Nginx, and there are plenty of sites that describe how to do that,
we tried to keep the manual focused on configuration items specific to
Guacamole.

> Hope this helps some out there.

Very likely it will.

-Nick