guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Shilpa Bhandari <shilpa.bhand...@fonantrix.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole performance improvement
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:15:00 GMT
I'm using Guacamole API to fetch session token and to expire the token
also. But sometimes the API doesn't respond back but seems that the work
gets done on Guacamole side. e.g. I made a call to expire the token and for
3-4 minutes no response returned from Guac API after sometime when I make
same call it responds back with Token not found error which indicates that
the token has already been expired using previous calls. Any thoughts on
this?

Thanks and regards,
Shilpa Bhandari