guacamole-user mailing list archives

From John Chambers <john.w.chamb...@rebadged.net>
Subject Re: Guacamole RDP Drive on 1.0.0 and Windows Servers/Workstations
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 02:44:31 GMT
Ok, I might have been wrong on the previous version, it was the latest one
before the recent 1.0.0 release.

And for the migration, the server was built from scratch and compiled from
source. The only thing copied over were the mariadb database files and
guacamole configuration file that had the database and ldap configuration.

As far as log messages from guacd the only thing I can see after
establishing a connection is some statement about some capabilities being
ignored.

I’ll get you the exact details for these questions and any others in about
an hour or so, not at my desk at the moment to readily pull the data.

--
John Chambers
john.w.chambers@rebadged.net