guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Philip Herbert <m...@pherbert.de>
Subject AW: ldap groups in 1.0.0 RC1
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 22:45:48 GMT
The group in question is an ldap group. It is shown on the groups tab.
Here I configured the additional connection at group level.

Is this wrong, or is the ldap group not matched at some level ?

--Philip

Von: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Januar 2019 23:41
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ldap groups in 1.0.0 RC1

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 12:37 PM Philip Herbert <mail@pherbert.de<mailto:mail@pherbert.de>>
wrote:

Hello,

I have now created a testuser who is also member in one group.

The user himself has a connection assigned, and one connection is assigned to the TestGroup

with the modification oft the function getGroupSearchFilter, Authentication succeeds, but
opening the connection assigned tot he group fails (it is visible to the user)
(see attached log)

If the user is authenticated via LDAP and the group in question exists only in the database,
you may be encountering:

- Mike