guacamole-user mailing list archives

From wooza <daniel.h...@live.de>
Subject Trying to establish SHH connection with Key authentication = You have been disconnected
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:07:27 GMT
Hello

I am having difficulties setting up a SSH connection with key
authentication. First of all, with password authentication it works just
fine. When trying to use key authentication I assume when checking the logs
I can successfully authenticate and establish a connection but then get
immediately get disconnected with the message in Guacamole: "You have been
disconnected". I have attached logs from Tomcat, ssh-logs of the machine
receiving the connection as well as the guacd status log.

Also my setup: I am using an apache proxy to connect to guacamole (same
machine).

Attached files:
tomcat.log
<http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/t816/tomcat.log>