guacamole-user mailing list archives

From jotwe <janis.wojtu...@esa.int>
Subject Log in failed/Password authentication failed
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 08:19:12 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to set up Guacamole 1.0.0 with x11vnc and Tomcat 8 on a fresh
Lubuntu 16.04 installation in a VM. After logging in, it seems like the user
is connected for the fraction of a second and then kicked out with a log in
failed message. This can also be seen in the logs. In the syslog, there is a
password authentication failed message.

It also happens when I log in directly from the VM (no proxy, no anti
virus). x11vnc and Tomcat seem to work fine but there is an
IllegalStateException. Currently, I have no idea why this happens and would
be very thankful for any hint.

Thanks!

user-mappings.xml

guacamole.properties