guacamole-user mailing list archives

From sciUser <shulb...@securitycentric.net>
Subject Re: Is it possible to test a connection before trying to establish connection?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 00:33:02 GMT
You will need to do this as a third party program.
We handle this by adding a table to the guacamole database called
session_avail looking for yes or no.
Then we have a json api look for this answer.

So its possible yes.

Down and dirty way is to add a forward nat on debian and install
netstat-nat. Then write a script using if statement with awk sed parsing for
established connection.  Once connection is established write lock to
database.  Warning this is a conceptual and may cause unstable CPU usage if
virtual server isn't setup correctly.

Hope this helps

Thank You