guacamole-user mailing list archives

From JoelB <nab...@joelbest.ca>
Subject Re: Restricting access to Connections defined in MySQL using LDAP groups?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:35:18 GMT
vnick wrote
> I believe the other way around this would be to create a matching group in
> the JDBC extension and assign the permissions that way.  In any case it
> sounds like the same issue mentioned in the previously-referenced JIRA
> issue, and it's probably something we'll tweak in a future version.

I've created a matching group in the JDBC extension but it still doesn't
work unless there is a matching JDBC user. We have 2000+ possible users so
creating each of them an account in the console manually isn't feasible.

Is there any way to either have Guacamole automatically create a JDBC user
account upon successful login? Alternatively, what would be the best way to
script the creation of 2000 users?

Thanks again,
-Joel